Thursday, May 5, 2016

MKTG 348: Week 10- SEO Class and Dr Kelsey

I remember walking into Dr. Kelsey's class last semester and thinking this class is bonkers. Google Analytics? What the heck did I sign up for? I hate math. I hate numbers. Analyzing Google is going to be so hard. Little did I know, this was one of the beneficial and uncomplicated courses I took at Benedictine. 

With this being my last ever blog post for Dr. Kelsey, I wanted to quickly thank him for helping me these past few semesters and showing our class how important digital marketing is to the business world. This SEO class, as well as the Google Analytics class, were both very eye-opening. I never realized how much people rely on digital media nowadays to convey their business. Not only that, but the amount of work that goes on behind the scenes is incredible. The analytics portion of feedback and clicks is amazing to see. Learning about Keywords within Google have also gave me a new perspective on how intense the Google search is every time someone presses the Enter key.

I wanted to once again take the time to thank Dr. Kelsey on all he has taught me and how helpful he has been to everyone he has come across. Benedictine marketing has stepped into a new era with Dr. Kelsey and the current students and future alumni are ever grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment